[macvoiceover] Re: garage band installation

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:16:23 -0500

In order to get garage band back, you need the disks that came with your
Mac.  When you've inserted the original disk, you can install optional
packages and that will provide you with garage band which you must then
update.  you can select or deselect any of the pachages in this group for
installation.