[macvoiceover] Re: garage band

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:18:10 -0400

Hi Ginny,

Just for reference, are you using the guide started on this list?

To answer your question, yes I am still working with GarageBand and multitracking, I really think we have come along way. If you have anything new that we can put in to the guide, dump it in, grin smile.

Keith Reedy

On May 19, 2008, at 2:45 PM, Ginny wrote:

Hi again, friends. I’ve been working quite a bit with garage band over the past few weeks. (The list of instructions and short-cut keys are most helpful, by the way.) I might have discovered a couple new things, too, but I didn’t want to post messages about that if everyone had given up on attempting to multi-track with it. Let me know if anyone wants to know. Also, I’ve been thinking…if there’s some type of USB drum machine out there—sort of like a USB controller, that might solve the problem with not being able to drop loops from the loop browser into a track. In other words, if there were a machine with tons of pre-programmed loops that could be triggered manually, they could be recorded as software instruments. I haven’t found such a machine yet, but I’m going to investigate further.
Thanks.