[macvoiceover] Re: garage band

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:36:44 -0400

It has not been updated for a few weeks, I am waiting for the money for a new mixer, grin... When I get a new mixer, I will really begin to play, smile.

I am so glad that the guide is a help to you.

Keith Reedy

On May 19, 2008, at 4:23 PM, Ginny wrote:

Hi, Keith.  Yep...definitely talking about the guide on this list.
Marvelous indeed. Btw, when was the last time it was updated? I might need
to go download a newer version. <smile>