[macvoiceover] Re: garage band

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:08:04 -0400

Any info on Garage Band period would be welcome. I have briefly played with it on the iMac, but I am at a loss. I don't even know how to record a song, or what to use,. or anything. Where do I look for tips on where to get started?

Jane

On May 19, 2008, at 3:29 PM, Sara wrote:

I'd like to know too please. I don't have a Mac yet but part of why I am looking at it is garage band. I'd like to use it and I think if blind people keep using it we'll get Apple to help make it more accessible next version/update.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >