[macvoiceover] Re: downloading mp3s from with in emails?

  • From: hank smith <hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:07:35 -0700

no it is not
On Aug 12, 2009, at 4:10 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

does vo-shift-m on the link not give you the option to download?

On Aug 12, 2009, at 12:07 AM, hank smith wrote:

hello I have a mp3 that some gave me a url to in email
eg
www.website.com/91.mp3
no matter what I do I can't download this via email
oppsion enter don't work
it opens in itunes whitch I don't want it doing
this is driving me crazy
can some one tell me how to correctly download this mp3?
Hank