[macvoiceover] Re: downloading mp3s from with in emails?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:03:05 -0700

Hi all, how, from within mail, after pressing download linked file, do you make the download commense? I tried vo space bar, and enter, and even left clicking the link, and when using vo shift m, I only got a to do choice, but got all the rest of the choices from the vo num pad 5 menu, so how from within mail, as Hank is wondering, do you get a download to commense, and thanks in advance very much.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 7:41 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Hank, do this, type the link in the address bar in safari, then press option enter, and the downloads window will open. In my case, the download was so fast, I didn't have time to see how fast it was going, but I did try the context menu, vo shift m from the message, and only got a to do link, but nothing else. I had heard that unchecking the enable embeded plugins in security under safari preferences would work, but I'm glad that option enter, even on a link that points directly to a file works.

On Aug 11, 2009, at 9:07 PM, hank smith wrote:

www.website.com/91.mp3