[macvoiceover] Re: Ardour - New audio app

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:53:35 +0800

Not only does this application not work with VoiceOver but it causes VoiceOver to crash as well.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On 13/08/2009, at 1:15 AM, Marshall Scott wrote:

Hi Folks,
I was listening to a podcast today and heard about an audio recording program called Ardour. You can find it at ardour.org. I don't know how compatible it is with Voiceover and I know little about recording but I thought I'd pass the information along.
HTH
Marsh