[macvoiceover] Re: does vo support the summary attribute on the web?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 15:45:19 -0400

Well, I just tried to find one and I guess I was thinking of JAWS when I told you that it worked. I use VO, JFW and Orca every day so at this point I think I don't even know what I use to do what :).

On Aug 8, 2009, at 1:00 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

sweet, do you have an example you can point me to?

On Aug 8, 2009, at 12:55 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

It does work.
On Aug 8, 2009, at 9:38 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

all;

This is for the web techies!
can you please tell us whether if the summary attribute is used on a table it is picked up as such by vo?

Thanks!