[macvoiceover] discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:44:25 -0500

    Okay, now I've got an even bigger problem; gonna try and unplug the mac to
see if this works, but after holding option for like two or three seconds,
holding down or pressing, rather, right arrow, and then enter, didn't get me
back into Leopard, CD spinning, being frustrated held the power button in and
it turned off. Now, there's a problem. The reason now why it's not being turned
on is because it's not turning itself all the way off. If I put my ear up to
the CD slot I can still hear that going. The main computer fan is off, though.
Wonder if I unplug and plug the Mac back in if it would continue doing this?
Hell, do I have to take it to a store now? I guess the next time I do this,
choose fat32, and not boot camp? That would be the odvious partition to choose.

Do you like mudding? Want to join a group of like-minded people for discussion
via EMail? Go to:
http://tbmic.jiglu.com