[macvoiceover] Re: Major Problem with Boot Camp

  • From: The BlindTechs Network <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:14:19 -0700

hold down the option key at start up and choose mac os x for the bootup disk. then go in to startup disk in the prefs and set the mac os as the startup disk.

I ran in to this same issue and never got to run boot camp and windows on my laptop while running leopard but I did run it successfully under tiger.

The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357 (west phoenix Arizona)
480-297-7569 (East Phoenix Arizona)
562-219-2309 (Los Angeles California)

On Feb 1, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Orin wrote:

    Hi all,

I've just installed windows, it started the instilation. Restarted, I had to configure some stuff, it loaded files it was going smoothley, untill...

It restarts and comes up with:

Booting from cd...

Disc Error - Press any Key to continue.

Or at least that's the start of it. Now of course when it boots up it no longer boots up into OS10, I have to turn it on and off and well it won't really do anything. Wonder why it's got trouble booting from the CD? Now I don't even know how to remove the disc from the IMac, as it's a disc slot. Just wondering how to proceed with the instilation?

Thanks.

Do you like mudding? Want to join a group of like-minded people for discussion via EMail? Go to:
http://tbmic.jiglu.com