[macvoiceover] Re: Major Problem with Boot Camp

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:13:38 -0500

now I'm confused.  Someone asked if they could use bootcamp on a mini with
vista, I said yes, this is not from me but from apple.  If you have problems
with boot camp and are doing everything right, you might want to take it up
with apple care or make sure your copy of windows is totally compatible.