[macvoiceover] Re: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:36:31 -0600

It's not real clear in the installer itself, but if you read the directions posted on apple's web site for installing bootcamp, it says you should select the fat32 filesystem, not the bootcamp one. This is really misleading, since you're using bootcamp to do the install, I understand why they named things the way they did, but it can be very confusing if you've not read the installation directions first. You need to select the fat32 file system when installing windows, *not* the bootcamp partition.

Hope this helps.