[macvoiceover] Re: can't qaccess itunes library following update yesterday

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:32:40 -0700

May the person with the iTunes should read all the info before just
updating.  Maybe, the newest version of itunes is only for a mount lion os
and not snow lepord.  So I suggest restoring from a time capsul backup if
they have one and read the info on the apple web site about the update and
then do it if it is compatable with snow lepord.