[macvoiceover] Re: bank of america works well with bill pay for me:

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:11:14 -0400

Hello David and all:

Thank you for the heads up on the safari update. On my way to get it now.

Love this list (wink).
On Aug 12, 2009, at 9:07 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

boka is bank of america and moca rhymes with it and is packed with punch.

btw, to keep things on topic, we have an safari update this morning. I've not put it in yet.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 8:58 AM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello David and all:

OK, I could have sent this privately though I just could not resist (grin).

Boka Moca?

You rock!!!! I have no idea what that is (guessing coffee related) though anyone who posts that clearly is sure, sheek, and suave (grin).

The Mac voiceover list ... a cut above the rest and giving you more then you expected but knew you wanted

Applause
On Aug 12, 2009, at 8:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Payed a bill online with boka moca with no problems today.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me