[macvoiceover] Re: bank of america works well with bill pay for me:

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:58:16 -0400

Hello David and all:

OK, I could have sent this privately though I just could not resist (grin).

Boka Moca?

You rock!!!! I have no idea what that is (guessing coffee related) though anyone who posts that clearly is sure, sheek, and suave (grin).

The Mac voiceover list ... a cut above the rest and giving you more then you expected but knew you wanted

Applause
On Aug 12, 2009, at 8:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Payed a bill online with boka moca with no problems today.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me