[macvoiceover] another shut down question

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 03:47:25 -0700

Hi all, I had just been looking through my addr.csv file, which is not
tab dilimited, by the way, as far as I can tell, and when I went to
shut down the mac, when I pressed vo space bar on the shut down option,
I heard desk top, and then the machine, waited about 2 or 3 minutes,
and shut down, and I'm wondering, if what might be happening is, that
some how, the mouse might not be under the shut down button, but I know
that cursor tracking is on, and all the relevant check boxes are
checked, and this seems to only happen once every 3 or 4 times I shut
my mac mini down, but this was the first time I heard it say desk top
after the word shutting down, and I wonder if the new security update
might be causing voice over to speak things it wouldn't normally speak?
 Thanks, more of a curiosity question than anything else.

Marty