[macvoiceover] Re: another shut down question

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:53:32 -0400

Hey Marty,

Your MAC will shut down faster if you close all of your programs before you shut down.

It will shutdown the programs for you, but, it seems to take more time if it needs to do that.

Keith Reedy

On Oct 12, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Sara wrote:

Mine says weird things like "launch window" before shutting down.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >