[macvoiceover] What can we expect from Garageband at this point.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:07:50 -0400

Before we go farther on this project, I think it mite be good to take a look at what we can expect.

First of all, Garageband was never ment to be a professional recording program, but, it will work fine for podcasting and if you want to lay down a few tracks.

Editing is a bit of a problem, so we must take great care in how we record, so that less editing is necessary. Much of the things we will need to do the above is accessible, however, work arounds will need to be found, but, I think it will be fun.