[macvoiceover] Re: WARNING!Re: Re: O S x 10.5.6 now released

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:57:18 -0800

Hi all, why don't they release any combined updates via software
update, so you'll know you're getting bug free software, and what is
repair permissions?  You'd think that the mac would have something like
that, where it would try and repair things during boot up, but that may
not be true.
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:31:10 +1100, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

OK so seen's i have everything up to 10.5.5 should I get the smaller
combined update then and just run it?

Thanks for letting us know about this repair permissions bug.

didn't even know it existed until now.