[macvoiceover] Re: WARNING!Re: Re: O S x 10.5.6 now released

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:24:31 -0500

The permission repair bug is that some files are not repaired and warnings are given to that effect. I did a search for 10.5.6 and found the update easily enough, there are two one is combined and is 666 mb and the normal update also there is 237. The combined update repairs updates prior that may have become corrupt.

On Dec 15, 2008, at 6:52 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

David.

Can you explain what you mean by the combined update and are you suggesting downloading the installer directly instead of using software update?

What's the permissions repair bug? Is it that disk utility isn't working or something to repair permisions?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >