[macvoiceover] Re: VueScan still doesnb't see Lide90

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:54:18 -0800

I could not get any information about the setup window other than that it was there. It got as far as the license agreement and then just wouldn't let me navigate. As I say, I'm most likely doing something wrong. Thanks for the link to the drivers; I'll try it again with the scanner unplugged, maybe that'll make the difference.

On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:45 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

The cd is not very accessible as I recall. However, I can assure the installer will work. In the case of the 90 I don't think the additional toolbox/navigator software is needed but it won't hurt either; it will be right on the same page as the driver; see the link i sent.

--
Cheryl

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969