[macvoiceover] Re: VueScan still doesnb't see Lide90

Hi Mark.

Not to insult your intelligence, but I'm asking this because i've known it to happen. Do you have the camera unlocked. There should be on the underside of your scanner at the open end--athe same end as the buttons but underneath--a jpiece that slides to the left or right. On the lide900, it must be slid to the right for the camera to be unlocked. You will get the error about no intel plugin if you don't have the camera unlocked. Just covering the bases.

--
Cheryl