[macvoiceover] Re: VueScan still doesnb't see Lide90

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:33:07 -0800

I'm glad that all of you do such a thorough job. I'm not insulted at all, and indeed the camera is unlocked and the switch is in the ar right position. This scanner worked perfectly well on my XP laptop, and as far as I know, the Lide90 drivers and toolbox hasn't yet been installed on the Vista partition of this Macbook yet, either.

On Feb 12, 2009, at 9:22 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Hi Mark.

Not to insult your intelligence, but I'm asking this because i've known it to happen. Do you have the camera unlocked. There should be on the underside of your scanner at the open end--athe same end as the buttons but underneath--a jpiece that slides to the left or right. On the lide900, it must be slid to the right for the camera to be unlocked. You will get the error about no intel plugin if you don't have the camera unlocked. Just covering the bases.

--
Cheryl

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969