[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover and flash player

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 04:11:02 -0500

No problem.

Open up the Safari or webkit and go to preferences.  Select extensions in the
toolbar.  Now, make sure extensions are enabled then VO spacebar on the get
extensions button.  You will then be directed to the Safari extension gallery.
Open the item chooser and time in "flash.  The extension your looking for is by
link Marc Hoyois.  Let me know if you need anymore info setting it up.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, & AIM: rwalker296