[macvoiceover] Re: Voiceover and flash player

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:52:38 +0000

Not at the moment in snow leopard. I've been playing with some of the new voiceover features in the developer preview of MacOSX Lion (the next version), and in certain cases, I have made it work with flash content. SO i'd say that's a feature coming in lion.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog160:
http://www.blog160.com

On 11/03/2011 17:47, Benjamin Blatter wrote:
Hi folks
I'm wondering if voiceover offers good accessibility for website with
embeded flash contents. Is it possible to really use the flash player, also
to rewind forwards and backwards in videos like on youtube?

Kind regards
Ben