[macvoiceover] Re: VO messing with iTunes?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:40:04 -0400

vo is doing exactly what it is designed to do. interact with the html area and you are good to go.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 2:10 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi all,
When I go into iTunes and select "Store" in the sources list, I VO-right
arrow to hear whatever is available. However, when I get to something
like "sign in", VO jumps over to some HTML content or another place in
the iTunes application, so it's not accessible at all in this state. Is
there anything that solves this issue? I've heard so many times that
iTunes is accessible, that it is no problem to create an iTunes store
account and all that - and now I see that it's totally inaccessible! :-(
If there's anything you can do against VO jumping around, please let me
know...
Robin