[macvoiceover] VO messing with iTunes?

  • From: "Robin Kipp" <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:10:32 +0200

Hi all,
When I go into iTunes and select "Store" in the sources list, I VO-right
arrow to hear whatever is available. However, when I get to something
like "sign in", VO jumps over to some HTML content or another place in
the iTunes application, so it's not accessible at all in this state. Is
there anything that solves this issue? I've heard so many times that
iTunes is accessible, that it is no problem to create an iTunes store
account and all that - and now I see that it's totally inaccessible! :-(
If there's anything you can do against VO jumping around, please let me
know...
Robin