[macvoiceover] Re: VO messing with iTunes?

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:37:55 +0100

the only place it jumps for me is when I arrow down with vo to the store in itunes and then it kinda goes nuts while the store is loading. but after it's loaded for the first time it's OK.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 9:33 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

dunno but I've not seen this behaviour. I use vo to interact with the html store area and can do what I need to do.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 4:25 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi Josh,
The version is the latest one (8.2). I checked using the appropriate
option in the menu bar. I selected the iTunes store item, but the
jumping is so massive that I can't even select an item at all. When I go to, for example, "sign into my iTunes store account", VO jumps away even
before it finishes reading, so I can't select it... Any other ideas on
what I can do? This is so annoying, it is more inaccessible than iTunes
on Windows!!! :-( Robin