[macvoiceover] Stuck CD in Mac Mini

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:57:18 -0600

Hi to the list.
While trying to install Windows Vista through Bootcamp, I have somehow made
an incorrect installation setting and need to try to start over again.
The Windows CD is in the Mac Mini, and of course, when turning on the
machine, it wants to boot from the windows CD.
I'm hoping there's a way to eject the Windows CD upon startup.
Thanks for any assistance.