[macvoiceover] Re: Snow Leopard and the future of accessibility

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:16:55 -0500

Hi Sara,

To make this a bit more clear, although VoiceOver is called a "screen
reader" it is actually an interface beuilt directly into the Mac.  Like many
pieces of the Mac os it can be toggled and yes, if you toggle it on during
installation, you can perform the entire process without a screen or a mouse
although you may need one to be connected depending on the computer you are
installing on.