[macvoiceover] Re: Slightly OT, Looking For Ways to Enlarge Letters on Mac Keyboard

  • From: Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:58:48 +0000

I was asking if there are Mac keyboards with larger letters for someone to
better see them, or stickers that make keyboard letters larger.  I was thinking
one could get the same keyboard stickers that you use for PC keyboards, and
just teach the person that the ones for Alt actually are for the command key
and the ones for Windows logo key are for the option key.  If I don't get other

Ray Campbell
Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician | Adaptive Technology Center
312.666.1331 Ext. 3651 (Voice/Relay) or 312.997.365 (Voice/Relay)1 or
888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 West Roosevelt Road | Chicago, IL 60608
www.chicagolighthouse.org