[macvoiceover] Slightly OT, Looking For Ways to Enlarge Letters on Mac Keyboard

  • From: Ray Campbell <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:54:19 +0000

Hello All:

I received a call this morning from someone whose Father is having difficulty
seeing the keyboard on his Mac.  I know for PC keyboards there are stickers you
can buy that enlarge the letters and make them easier to see on the keyboard.
Are there either such keyboard stickers for the Mac, or, keyboards one can get
with larger, contrasting letters?

Thanks in advance,

Ray Campbell
Adaptive Technology Help Desk Technician | Adaptive Technology Center
312.666.1331 Ext. 3651 (Voice/Relay) or 312.997.365 (Voice/Relay)1 or
888.825.0080 (Voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 West Roosevelt Road | Chicago, IL 60608
www.chicagolighthouse.org

it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you
receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and
destroy the material/information.