[macvoiceover] Re: Scanning and doing OCR

  • From: Dan <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:34:27 -0700

Hello Cheryl,
I had the same problem and I emailed them to see if they have it for download. No response so far.
Dan
On Sep 30, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Well, I filled out the form for the trial product but when I got to the page to choose my product the listing only showed the windows version of the literacy pack not the Mac one. Somebody else might try it and see if they can find it.

--
Cheryl