[macvoiceover] Re: Ok! Got my Mac Pro.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:12:11 +1000

HI Sara,

Yes, well. I am very impressed with this Mac Pro.  The power is just
fantastic and as you can imagine if you look at its specs it flies.  I've
only got 2gb in it at the moment but I feel it won't be long until I put
some more ram in it just because I can smile.  But even with out the extra
ram it goes like lightening.  It is a blindies dream to add new hardware
such as new drives and memory etc.  The door to open up the computer is easy
to open and the drive bay drawers are easy to open and install drives in.
The problem I was having with the mac going to a crawl when accessing
network servers has gone away and that is a godsend in itself.  I've already
configured mail and installed my infavox voices and I'm looking forward to
installing other mac apps onto it.  All in all, It's been worth the money
I've spent on it.