[macvoiceover] Re: Numbers, Voiceover Not reading Cell coordinates,

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:45:33 +1300

OK, I have worked out why I was not getting information regarding the column
when in a cell and it was because I actually had no header row assigned in the
table menu under 'header row', it was set to 0, now set to 1 and the column
name is now part of each cell description, Voila !

TF

On 30/10/2014, at 5:53 pm, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Remember that headers are a function of the Numbers table, not just the
contents of the first cell in a row or column. So to get the headers to be
spoken you have to both activate the verbosity option and designate them in the
table in Numbers. Some tables have default header columns and numbers when you
create them, some don’t, depending what template you select.

Ian