[macvoiceover] Re: Numbers, Voiceover Not reading Cell coordinates,

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:25:55 +1300

I am now using Yosemite, as Keith will affirm.
However, try going into the VoiceOver Utility and engaging with Verbosity,
there are several things to explore but particularly in the Announcements where
it askes to check to speak the Header when navigating across a table row.

TF

On 30/10/2014, at 4:57 pm, Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, with Numbers under Mavericks, in Numbers, even after interacting with
the layout area, when navigating around with arrow keys, Voiceover says Row One
column 3, but does not say the cell coordinates, such as a2 or b6.
This is with a default blank template, is there any way to get Voiceover to
announce the cell coordinates?
Thanks.