[macvoiceover] New Series, Apple to the core.

Hi everyone,

I'm branching out a bit and have started a new audio series called apple to the
core.  Here I will share tips, tricks, app recommendations and work arounds for
the Mac, and IOS platform with voiceover.  You can listen to episode 1 here.
http://goo.gl/8FoSJ

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx