[macvoiceover] New Series, Apple to the core.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:15:24 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm branching out a bit and have started a new audio series called apple to the
core.  Here I will share tips, tricks, app recommendations and work arounds for
the Mac, and IOS platform with voiceover.  You can listen to episode 1 here.

Ricardo Walker
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197