[macvoiceover] Re: Victor Stream software for Mac?

  • From: Grover Zinn <grover.zinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 02:37:35 -0500

Since this is OT for this list, I'm replying to Orin privately

best

Grover

Grover Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion, emeritus
former Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
grover.zinn@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 22, 2011, at 12:25 AM, Orin wrote:

Hey all,

Since I know Humanware doesn't really support Mac, is there software to put content onto it? I thought someone had made a Mac version, just got a stream so will have to get it.

Thanks.

Orin
orin8722@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks