[macvoiceover] Re: Victor Stream software for Mac?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:48:57 -0700

Hi Orin,

You don't really need any special software.  If you get an SD card reader you
can just plug it in to a USB port on your Mac and copy the files to the
appropriate folder on the SD card.  For example, if you download an Audible
book to your Mac, you can then plug in your SD card and copy the Audible file
to the $VRAudible folder on the SD card.

HTH

Russell