[macvoiceover] Re: New Mac user

  • From: Ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 22:53:10 +0000

Hi Fatmir,
currently, there is no accessibility support for flash on the mac; this is adobe's fault, not apples. This means that you cannot access the youtube controls. The only way to do it at the moment is to use the html5 version of youtube; as long as you have a youtube account, you can go to youtube.com/html5 and opt into the trial. Once done, the controls should work. I'm not sure where you can find guides for pages keynote and numbers; however i'm sure someone else on this list will have something that shoudl help you.

HTH!
Ash

On 26/12/2011 22:15, Fatmir Seremeti wrote:

Fatmir Seremeti
f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi All

i just newly changed from a windows computer to a Macbook and I am just loving it. The web browsing is just perfect and also mail, Ikal and other built in apps like iTunes and other useful utilities.

In my work i have to do a lot of editing and presentations and here is the areas that i have encountered some difficulties.

i have learned the basics of voiceover and get along very wel with it but I can just not get it to work as I would like in Pages, keynote and Numbers.

Where can I find guides or information about working in thees apps with voiceover?

My second question is about youtube and how I can find the controls for the video that is playing?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Fatmir
www.goalballfatmir.blogg.se <http://www.goalballfatmir.blogg.se>