[macvoiceover] Re: New Mac user

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:16:43 -0400

Hello Chris:

Welcome to the list. I am certain that I speak for all the list members when I say we are glad that you are here.

You will both learn plenty and have a good time here. If you have a question ask. Someone most likely is thinking of asking the same question (smile).

Enjoy your time here.

On Jun 14, 2009, at 9:39 AM, Chris G wrote:

Hello All,

I just joined this list to learn tips and tricks about the Mac.
I just purchased a Mac mini and am enjoying it so far. I've had the Mac
for a little over a week.

The home of the Mystic Place blog and podcast.
RSS: feeds.feedburner.com/mysticplacebp

Take good care and I wish you enough.