[macvoiceover] New Mac user

  • From: Fatmir Seremeti <f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 23:15:06 +0100

Fatmir Seremeti
f.seremeti@xxxxxxxxx
Hi All

i just newly changed from a windows computer to a Macbook and I am just loving
it. The web browsing is just perfect and also mail, Ikal and other built in
apps like iTunes and other useful utilities.

In my work i have to do a lot of editing and presentations and here is the
areas that i have encountered some difficulties.

i have learned the basics of voiceover and get along very wel with it but I can
just not get it to work as I would like in Pages, keynote and Numbers.

Where can I find guides or information about working in thees apps with
voiceover?

My second question is about youtube and how I can find the controls for the
video that is playing?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Fatmir