[macvoiceover] Re: IRC

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:14:22 -0500

Christopher,

I think you are asking about messengers, if not, please for give me.

I am using MSN with a program called "Fire" and it works quite well. It will allow you to use several messengers. And I am using "AIM" with ichat. Also using "SKYPE".

I hope this helps.

Keith Reedy

On Feb 7, 2007, at 8:42 PM, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:

Hi all,
#Are there any IRC clients out there for the mac that are VO friendly? I
know there's one called Ircle, is that the one, or are there better?
Thanks. By the way, I use Mirc (as well as Tirc) for Windows.
Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266