[macvoiceover] Re: IRC

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:05:06 -0500

Christopher, I have found fire to deail with irc well. The chalange with fire is you don't hear the feedback and have to look at the screen but it does work. one thinkg I hope they will correct is that a sound would be heard when a message comes in. This works when using IM accounts but not with IRC. Basicly to creat and irc account you click on edit accounts and once you have completed the process creating buddys is the same as joining channels. After you have created a buddy once you click on the buddy to start a chat that joins the channel. Opening or interacting with the drore allows you to see how ;many people are on the channel. I don't know if the standard commands for IRc work because I don't use irc much. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>