[macvoiceover] Re: IRC

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:12:05 +0000

No, that's not the answer I'm looking for. I'm already aware of
Messengers for the mac, but I'm on about Irc, or Internet Relay Chat,
whereby you connect to an irc server, such as irc.deepspace.org, then
find a channel, such as lobby, join that channel, and you chat to people
like you're in a chat room. Does that explain it better?