[macvoiceover] Re: I really like my macs!!

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:43:02 -0400

:).  You can find last names from every corner of the globe in the U.S.  But we
are so many generations removed from the relatives who actually came from these
countries we just classify our selves as Americans.  Well, for the most part.
Less so with people who are not from European descent.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org