[macvoiceover] Re: GPS Solutions?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:56:15 -0400

The only thing you can use with bluetooth on the iphone is audio at present and
the ipod touch has no bluetooth at all.

On May 27, 2010, at 2:44 PM, brandt wrote:

Would a standard, bluetooth GPS receiver do the trick?

And if anyone knows an app available in South African app store, please let me
know.

Navigon is available, though I like to stake out my options.

$79 in rand is no small amount of money. $1 = round about R7.50

Regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

MSN/Windows live: brandt.86@xxxxxxxx

Google talk: brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx