[macvoiceover] Re: First iPhone: looking for some app recommendations?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 07:19:38 -0500

all you have to do is open them. if you download them from itunes, they will be
in the tones folder.

On Dec 27, 2011, at 8:41 PM, kim kelly wrote:

OK, I will look.
At one time they were going to my music folder and that didn't make sense to me.

Kim  McNatt-Kelly
Alternate email:

kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:

richies12

Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:

richandconchita@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Or:
webpolice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to  and who  needs help with
computers and blindness related issues.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rhonda cruz" <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>