[macvoiceover] Re: First iPhone: looking for some app recommendations?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 08:18:03 -0500

there is a folder in your home folder under music/itunes/itunesmusic called
tones.  if you open the ringtones though, they will go where they are supposed
to automatically.  You can also make your own ringtones and you can convert mp3
ringtones into apple ringtones.

On Dec 26, 2011, at 10:42 PM, kim kelly wrote:

OK, Where do I put them after I get them.
I have a few ringtones for the Iphone, but am not sure where to pute them in
the phone.
Kim  McNatt-Kelly
Alternate email:

kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:

richies12

Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:

richandconchita@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Or:
webpolice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to  and who  needs help with
computers and blindness related issues.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rhonda cruz" <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>