[macvoiceover] Re: First iPhone: looking for some app recommendations?

  • From: "kim kelly" <kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 19:42:24 -0800

OK, Where do I put them after I get them.
I have a few ringtones for the Iphone, but am not sure where to pute them in the phone.
Kim  McNatt-Kelly
Alternate email:

kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:

richies12

Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:

richandconchita@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Or:
webpolice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to and who needs help with computers and blindness related issues.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rhonda cruz" <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "kim kelly" <kimk59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:36:24 -0800
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: First iPhone: looking for some app
recommendations?

Hi list, I am new to the list and am needing some help with the I
Phone 3 G.
S.
I'm kind of getting it, but, I am really slow.
How does one download ring tones and where are they stored?
Thanks.